Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Introduction to the Thirty Days

Thirty Days in the Boston Seminary sounded like an interesting idea for a blog. It isn't the only reason I make the long trek to Kentucky, but it seems like a good way to cover what is actually going on within the walls of OLMC.

I leave for the seminary on Saturday morning. No more cartoons for me; it is straight to work, cooking, cleaning, and other odds and ends which crop up all the time.

I hope this blog may inform as much as entertain. I hope it will set the stories straight, and put to bed many of the rumors floating about. My blog will always be open to questions and comments, and they will be answered in the order they are received.

Pictures will also be posted, when time permits.

The Thirty Days will begin this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment