Monday, November 23, 2015

Day Thirty-One: Confutatis

Although I had only a few, morning hours in Boston, these hours were significant enough to count them as the thirty-first day of my thirty day venture.

I said my goodbyes to the seminarians, wished them well, made their lunch (hamburger gravy over rice) and left for the airport.

These few hours have given me the opportunity to clearly identify what I have accomplished and where I have failed. I believe there are more successes than failures from this trip, and that the seminarians have been given a chance to start their year off well.

There are certain areas that require improvement, and for these, I will send my own recommendations to Fathers Pfeiffer and Hewko.

It is my hope that the seminary continue to function, and that the seminarians receive what they must to discern the will of God for each of them. I pray that all obstacles to their discernment be removed from the seminary, so they may be free from the temptations of the world, the flesh and the devil.

This may be the end of my thirty days in Boston, but this is not the end of the story. My time with Boston is not yet over. There is more work to be done. I will return someday, and I hope to continue this most important work, to restore all things in Christ.

God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment